The "Blogspot Project" Introduction  

Posted by .

Is this keyboard working.............. ok good.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Starting Today I'll be creating blog posts dedicated to a rag tag of muhns who have been with me during my entire high school life. For 15 Years (16 this Tuesday :-D) i've been living in this world. With the help of my friends, family and most importantly OUR LORD ALMIGHTY GOD; i was able to survive them all

The "Blogspot Project" as named should contain info from my 1st year days and 4th year days right now. I'll start and end every post with a quote that I or any of my friends mentioned during that time.

I don't know how many posts I would come out with by the end of this series so bear with me if the series should take as long as 10 posts or more XD.


so without further ado. I shall start the Blogspot Project in my next post. :-D

This entry was posted on 3:37 AM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments