"Who are the muhns? Are they your friends or just your followers?"
- Kevin Te asking Jolo Balares
CHAPTER 1: the muhns, the company, whatever you wanna call them
Formerly known as the Company, the muhns are a rag tag group of gamers that formed during my 2nd HS year accdg. to MEIJI.
Founded by "the Founding muhns" accdg. to MEIJI
the muhns are now spanned in the entire 4th year batch
But alot of people have been asking what does the word "muhn" mean?
Is it found in the dictionary?
No, my fellow readers, its not found in the dictionary nor is it a real word
Is it found in the dictionary?
No, my fellow readers, its not found in the dictionary nor is it a real word
(though I hope it gets in the urbandictionary.com someday)
Muhn simply means "friend" or its a term you can call to someone you're talking.
So enough with that. In this post I shall be introducing the muhns. Not too detailed as I will explain them in detailed form in the future posts.

"the muhns" excluding me, karl and mark
There we go. But where's Karl and Mark?
Ok. So I don't have any pics with Karl and Mark but I'll bet that you know both of them.
The first set of muhns I'll mention are the "founding muhns" the original group of friends who founded "the muhns" and have expanded it with other people
Angelo "ACE" Mejia. founding muhn. Codenamed A----. A fellow gamer if I must say myself.
I befriended him when we were grade 5 during the Intramurals auditions for the participants of the games. I've known this muhn since CASA.(Kindergarten - Prep. in OB)
Trisha "Meiji" Gallardo. founding muhn. 1/2 of the Hiruko Twins. Codenamed D----. A Non-Commissioned Officer. Got Interested in games when we were in our 3rd high school year. I befriended her when we were grade 6 during the 3rd quarter Exams. Like ACE i've known her since CASA.
Denise "Kai" Dela Cruz. founding muhn. 1/2 of the Hiruko Twins. Codenamed F------. Got interested in videoganes the same time as I did. I befriended her during our 1st high school year.
A member of "the agency" (I'll elaborate this in the following chapters). I've known her since Grade 5.
the following members are the ones who had codenames when we formed the group.
Lorenzo "UcZeta" Escobar. Codenamed N---. A hardcore gamer and a gundam collector. Another Non-Commissioned Officer. ACE introduced me to Lorenzo when we were 1st year.
Alban Batacan. Codenamed Z---. Another hardcore gamer. Met him during our 1st year intramurals in a funny and weird way (I'll elaborate about this in the following chapters). It was only when ACE introduced him to me when we became friends. I've known him since 1st year.
Seadd "EstoPerez" Bondoc. Codenamed E---. A fellow gamer and band member. Became
friends with him along with Charles during our 1st high school year. A nosy little kid whos main purpose in life is "to annoy people". (don't believe me? ask him yourself XD)
the following are members of the group but don't have codenames anymore. Maybe cuz we got lazy of commissioning them one?
Karl "Bruno" Robosa. A muhn who has great interest in playing videogames but hardly does not have time to play one. Met him during our 1st high school year when Seadd introduced him to me. A member of the High School Glee Club. He's a kind of muhn who has the same problems as I had/have.
Kevin "Bobby D" Te. Fellow Gamer. Trisha's onee-chan (brother if i'm not mistaken). A transferee student from Sta. Ana branch. Befriended him last year.
Mark Evangelista. A hardcore gamer. A class clown and a person who's patiently waiting for "Papa JC" (Jesus Christ) to get him. I don't know what the hell that means. Befriended him during our 2nd high school year when ACE introduced him to me.
Charles Patricio. Fellow Gamer and Band Member. Met him during Grade 3 when Andre introduced him to me. Became friends with him when I moved to their section in B.
So those are the group of friends that I have till this day. I don't know if there will be people who'll add up to this group but its fine by me.
That ends CHAPTER ONE of the "Blogspot Project". I'll start with the real story in the next post. Till then, I'll leave you readers with what I told him.
"Nope. The muhns is just a name I refer to my group of friends."
- Jolo Balares answering Kevin Te's question
This entry was posted
on 3:46 AM
and is filed under
Blogspot project part 2
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.



0 comments