"Blogspot Project" Chapter 3  

Posted by .

"Let's all wear white sa last day ha!?!"
- Stephen Camacho



Chapter 3: Birth of a Company


With "the Agency" gone and an opportunity to make new friends;
I was able to come across Stephen Camacho, a guitar player, comedian and a gamer type of muhn. We actually became friends after a while and I would hang out with him and ACE before classes start (since classes then would start at 8:30) and during breaktime.



At the same time, I was already friends with the Hiruko Twins (Trisha and Denise) and Seadd.
During our last week of the school year, Stephen had an idea. He wanted to go out with Me, Ace and Trisha at the same time. I wasn't able to take the opportunity when he told me the same thing during our Christmas Party. Thankfully, I was finally allowed to go out of school alone by the last day.
Trisha invited Kai to come along and I invited Seadd to join us.



So it was the last day of exams (hurrah!!!). Everyone finished their Math Tests and we were all set to leave. I asked Stephen during snack time if he was gonna wear white later; but then he said:


"ay onga pala!!! hehehe sorry, d ako makakasama ngayon. may papanoorin ksi kami sa cellphone ng bus conductor namin."



I was like WTF!!! in my mind. He planned the gimmik, invited us and he blews us by the last minute. That was just really rude........ I mean c'mon!!! everyone in the group was expecting him to come. Well what could be done? It was already planned and we were ready to go....... with or without him.



I got my first "enchiolata" of freedom right after that class. Trisha was the only person who wore white. We all wore something different.
So we ate lunch, watch a movie, get a group picture and play at Timezone.
I left early........ ACE left early....... Seadd left early....... at 5. I don't know what time did the Hiruko Twins left? any ideas?



So what's this gotta do with "the Company" or "the muhns"?
I didn't mention it in the whole post.
Well. This chapter is indeed called the "birth of a Company" because this is where it all started. The gimmik.......... that would soon become "the COMPANY OUTING" and would expand to new agendas, new places and new people to come with.
The founding muhns: (Me, Trisha, ACE and Kai) were all here and sadly its the first and only outing that we went out alltogether.
The "muhns" I went out during that day would turn out to be my best buds........... the muhns who were with me during my ups and downs in my high school life.
There were only 2 pictures taken during that gimmik. Trisha deleted them in her Friendster a long time ago.......... so I can't post them.






-That Ends Chapter 3-
Next chapter............. Next chapter I'll.............. Next chapter I'll discuss............
I don't know yet. But keep tuning in readers.......... It won't stop here! (:D)

This entry was posted on 5:10 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments