The Microwarehouse Convention was held at Silver City today
The Convention was full of muhns who were suppliers from different companies like Apple, Cisco and Belkin.
I woke up at 5:45 am to go to church and attend to my duties afterwards.
I went back home at around 9:00 to eat Breakfast. My Parents and I left the house at around 10:00. My mom was dropped off at SM Hypermart to do some grocery shopping.
My Dad invited me yesterday to come with him to the convention, cuz he was gonna get my sister's new "Ipod Nano 4G".
When we arrived at the convention. A lot of booths were still closed. My dad had this special pass to get in the convention. He told me that the items in the convention had discount prices. Which is a good opportunity to buy good gadgets. He also told me that he got my DS (which had a 70% discount) from Microwarehouse's suppliers who was one of his clients. So when we got inside he just told me to look around and see if you find something good.
What I saw inside were people selling Cameras, Ipods, Ipod Accesories, Laptops, Sound Systems, Cellphones, Laptop Bags and Apple Softwares in Discs. I saw a Macbook Pro that had
"Before: Php 100,000 and Now: 55,000"......... they nearly took 50% OFF THE ORIGINAL PRICE!!!
So after a few minutes looking to nearly all of the booths. I asked my dad if he got my sister's Ipod already. He said that his "supplier" left it at his office, and he might just sell it to him tommorow. Then he asks if there was anything good that we can get from the convention.
I told him bout the lady that showed me a Charger that "Charges Your Ipod when connected to a socket (a.k.a. saksakan)". I saw one and it costed Php 1,800........... its expensive for that item so i told him that we'll just look outside the convention.
Then he shows me this giant sound system for the Ipod that costs over Php 15,000...... thats TOO MUCH for a sound system......... So I show him a small sound system that looks like a "boom box" thats Php 1,300. The original price was Php 6,900. Its either powered from an electric socket or 4 AA batteries, which runs out after a few hours.
So we buy 2 (one from me and my sister) then I saw one of the features that said
"Charges Your Ipod When Connected".......... w8 a second.......... the charger i mentioned earlier does that and it costs more than the sound system.
"a charger with one feature for 1,800 ; a sound system with more features that can also charge an Ipod for 1,300"
" Less for More; More for Less"
I almost got RIPPED OFF by that lady who showed me that charger....... so I was glad i didn't buy it. Anyhow, I didn't see the whole convention since a lot of booths were still closed.
After buying the sound systems, we picked up Mom from Hypermart and went home.
"Maraming Mangloloko sa buhay ngaun" - Ronald Balares
something that I just learned today.
This entry was posted
on 6:43 AM
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.



0 comments